Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I figured I should fall in line with the rest of the blogging world and end the year with a December 31st post.  I have so much I could say about the past year but I will keep it very brief, for if I began to explore the details of the last year this post may never end.  When I think over the past year there are two things that stand out far above all else in my mind. One, graduating high school and moving on to the exciting new world of studying at Morehead State University, and two, my outstanding summer mission trip to Porto Alegre, Brasil.  It was on this trip that I realized my life calling into some form of foreign missions.

It has been extremely exciting to meet several new great friends at Morehead and also to come home and share my new experiences with my best friends from high school.  I am so blessed.  2008 has, by far, been the most exciting year of my life.  I've learned and grown more than I could've imagined and I am so thankful to my family, my friends, and mostly my God for this year and all the experiences I have had.  I'd love to touch some more on some of these events in a, soon to come, future post.  But for now, I say, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool blog