Friday, December 5, 2008

I've mentioned this before... but this past summer I had the privilege of leading the music along with my youth groups praise band at the youth section of ABWE's Missionary Enrichment Conference.  Our electric guitar player was unable to go, and through a few phone conversations, my youth pastor, who was speaking at the Conference, found out that one of the counselors, Mykal Bradley, played guitar.  The counselors for this conference are college age ABWE "missionary kids" from all around the world.  So anyway, Mykal played with us that week and we had a great time.   We found out that he was in a band back home in Coventry, England called Being Jo Fracis.  Well, they just finished recording their first EP and have three songs up on their Myspace.  I really like their sound... check them out.  The EP will be up on iTunes very soon and I encourage you to buy it and support these guys!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!